The three most dangerous words you could say to your tenant during the application process:
YOU ARE APPROVED!
Follow This Simple Guide And Put Your Tenant Worries To Bed
- Never rely on a company that accesses records using a "National" data source. Research has shown that these resources contain information that is outdated by as much as 5 years and may expose you to unforseen liability.
- Require a FICO score on every one of your credit reports. This often comes at an extra cost to your vendor, so it may not be included as a standard service.
- Only use a background check vendor that allows you to order services in a "tiered" process. If you are being sold a "package" of services, more than likely you are paying for unnecessary searches on applicants that may have been excluded by the results of an earlier search.
- Find a vendor that has automated systems, electronic ordering and after-hours customer support.
- Establish a written approval criteria and be consistent in its use.
TruDiligence has over a decade of experience developing powerful tools that consistently accomplish three primary goals:
- Streamline your hiring and selection process by providing fast, accurate information on each candidate
- Limit your liability and minimize your exposure to negligent hiring lawsuits
- Expose the profits that lie hidden in your company by reducing costs associated with an excessive turnover rate
There is no need to switch vendors at this point. Trudiligence offers one free, no obligation basic background check to each client so that you may evaluate the service for yourself to ensure your complete satisfaction. There are also:
- No Contracts
- No Setup Fees
- No Monthly Minimums
Click here to setup an account.
Click here for pricing and service information.